For companies large or small, trade shows are effective marketing and sales tools.
According to CEIR, meeting a prospect at a trade show versus in the field saves an organization an average of $943.
So how can you make sure that your trade show attendance is producing impressive results for your company?
Here are some tips to have a successful showing:
- Start planning several months in advance
- Stay engaged with the show social media while at the show
- Make sure your booth staff is properly trained and knows their show objectives
- Make sure your staff is actively engaging with show attendees
- Wear comfortable shoes
- No eating in the booth
- No using phones or iPads in the booth (unless used for lead generation)
- Step outside of the exhibit hall to take a phone call
- Set appointments a couple weeks before the show
- Don’t forget your business cards. Also, bring enough to last you the whole show!
- Take really good notes on your prospects
- Follow up right after the show