It was an exciting Thursday last week when the Forma team gathered for Research Triangle Park’s first Life Sciences Awards. David was hailed as RTP’s Best Life Science Marketing Consultant for his specialized expertise in the promotion and success of life science organizations — namely through strategic differentiation, positioning, messaging, and branding. Sponsored by the Triangle Business Journal and BDO, the event at the Umstead Hotel & Spa was equal parts:
- glitzy (an elegant lunch in a beautiful space)
- funny (intro music for the honorees ranged from Springsteen’s “Born to Run,” to “I Want a New Drug” by Huey Lewis & The News, to Thomas Dolby’s “She Blinded Me With Science”)
- creative (beakers and flasks full of flowers made great centerpieces)
- exuberant (TBJ Editor Sougata Mukherjee was an incredibly enthusiastic emcee)
- distinguished (a Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to Chimerix Board Chair Ernest Mario).
Be sure to read all about it. And congratulations again, David!